Thursday, January 12, 2012

Baking with Little bit

One of my favorite things with Katy Jo, so far, is baking in the kitchen. I love watching her get excited just thinking about it. She is such a good sport, hoping in the car with me to go buy chocolate chips. In preparation for this fun activity we put her apron on and recently, her new christmas gift, a chef hat. She also knows she will need her stool. Of course, I try to limit her sugar intake, but it's so cute when she keeps testing everything and just has to touch every dropful of batter on the tray before we stick it in the oven. I can't wait for the day when she can actually help me. For now I'm enjoying the flour messes and chocolate covered hands.

DSC_0031

DSC_0045

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU for posting this most adorable of blog posts! What a fun activity for you to do together:) Lots of love Heidi x

    ReplyDelete