Friday, February 5, 2010

Finally looking pregnant!

This week is 25 weeks! Bo and I went out to celebrate finding out it was a girl and for the first time, a German (our waitress) made a comment about how I was eating for two! So I'm definitely showing now, and getting bigger every day. I am so thankful that I do not have gestational diabetes! I am still enjoying all things sweet!

Here are a few shots of the belly plus I am posting pics of all the great handy-me-downs we received from a family here in town.















3 comments:

  1. so many contraptions, but very, very good that you have them - saves you a heap of expense. mostly... i love that you keep us updated with new tummy pics. you are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS!!! A little baby princess for Leigh and Bo!! How sweet! I'm so thankful for her! Wow! Would you mind sending me your mailing address? For some odd reason I don't have it. Is it on your stages and pages- I'll check there. BUT HOORAY FOR LITTLE GIRLS!!! Such fun news! Will continue to pray for healthy mommy and baby Bowen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete