Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hot day in Gruene Texas


After a perfect night of sleep (uninterrupted from 8:30pm-5:00am) we took a short road trip down to the German named town of Gruene. My in-laws frequently talk about Gruene and it was recently featured in the Houston Chronicle, so I was pumped to be going for the first time. We had a lovely time shopping and having a delicious lunch at the Gristmill on the Guadelupe. I enjoyed the Gristmill burger with spicy queso, and lots of pickles. The outing was a success (we remembered the diaper bag) as was the bottle feeding and the car ride. However... what is the deal with these diaper blow-outs?!? Why can't she just poop and have a normal messy diaper. Why does it have to run up the back of her outfit and down her legs. Are we using the wrong size? I have no idea. But, I do know that I forced Bo into the women's bathroom with me today because I couldn't do it myself. Poor boy. Here are some shots of the day. None of the diaper.














































































2 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love Gruene... Stevie and I go down often just to walk around and have time together :) I'm glad you were able to partake in a little delish piece of Texas while you were here! :)

    ReplyDelete