Wednesday, September 15, 2010

She Did It

Way too early this morning, around 6:30ish, Bo brought Katy Jo to my side of the bed to feed and asked, "did you put Katy Jo to bed on her tummy last night?" After I responded, "no" Bo informed me that she must have rolled over. It was quite a surprise that she chose to perform this new talent all alone. I had really wanted to see it in action. But of course we were happy none-the-less. The cool thing was that later in the morning I left her for one second to grab something and when I returned this is what I found. (please disregard the mess- a two year old was over last night)
DSC_0002

So today was the last day that I will be leaving her unattended- so you don't have to worry.

Katy Jo is no longer a tiny immoble infant. At three and a half months, she is quite the squirmy monkey.
DSC_0001

1 comment:

  1. Go, KJ, GO! You're a mover and a shaker! :)

    Love you guys! Miss you! Give KJ a hug from me & Stevie! Will she be leading the tour of Kandern when we come to visit?? ;) She's getting so big!

    ReplyDelete